About the Job
- Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner by preparing and filling of different tax returns
- Prepare monthly VAT tax return
- Prepare annual corporate tax return
- Prepare quarterly withholding tax Form no. 41
- Update tax provision schedule after getting it approved by tax consultant,
- Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities,
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area, laws and new legislation
- Working closely with the tax consultant on tax inspection being conducted by various taxation authorities,
- Liaising with tax experts, Egyptian tax authority, in order to ensure archiving of required documentation for different tax matters,
- Prepare tax accruals for company records and accounts,
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum 3 -7 years of experience.
-Good command of ERP systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel etc…
- Remote during COVID-19
“Egyptian Banks Co. for Technological Advancement, SAE was founded in 1995 with a vision of spreading the electronic payment culture to reach a cashless society. EBC provides infrastructure to fulfill Egyptian banks sector requirements to serve the ultimate beneficially, mass clients. In 2008 Central Bank of Egypt and Ministry of Finance have acquired 54% of EBC’s shares while 46% remains with the founder banks, CBE has directed EBC to assume the responsibilities of the national inter-bank payment and clearing systems in Egypt.”