• Examining patients using X-rays and dental instruments to determine the type of dental prostheses required.
• Consulting with patients to discuss their dental concerns and medical histories.
• Taking impressions of patients.
jaws and teeth to determine the dimensions of the dental prostheses to be fabricated.
• Sending wax models of dental prostheses to the laboratory for fabrication.
• Fitting newly-fabricated dental prostheses in patients.
mouths and assessing whether adjustments are required.
• Performing teeth whitening procedures to treat extrinsic tooth discoloration.
• Using bonding procedures to repair cracks and chips, fill small gaps between the teeth, and alter the size of teeth.
• Collaborating with dental and healthcare specialists to develop suitable treatment plans for patients.
• Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD).
• Appropriate state licensure.
• Certified by the American Board of Prosthodontics.
• Proven experience working as a Prosthodontist.
• Sound knowledge of fixed and removable prosthodontics.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Good hand-eye coordination.
Established in 2010, SearchPlus’ main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients’ industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNC’s. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves. When servicing our clients’ requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients’ expectation Our Vision: To be the premier and preferred choice of executive search and talents provider for our clients in Middle East region Our Mission: As their human resources business partners, we constantly strive to work with our clients to enhance and grow their businesses by providing the highest quality and professional executive search and consultancy services for their carious human talent needs