• Managing and coordinating the entire administration department in all its entities to ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
• Marketing the school and the SABIS system appropriately and ensuring the proper portrayal of the school image.
• Meeting with parents regarding registration and other inquiries as well as redirecting them to the relevant staff members when needed in a timely manner.
• Preparing all logistics relevant to school operations, expatriate teachers, and school visitors.
• Issuing all official letters and documentation for students, government, and staff.
• Managing activities performed by maintenance, cleaning and security staff and ensuring they are completed efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner.
The International School of Choueifat – Amman (ISC-Amman) opened its doors in September 1997 to both Jordanian and international students Kindergarten through Grade 12. ISC-Amman is a member of the global SABIS® Network, established in 1886 with the opening of its first school. For over 130 years, schools in the SABIS® Network have been preparing students with the knowledge and skills required to help them achieve success in a changing world. Today, the SABIS® Network has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents and educates over 70,000 students. Today, ISC-Amman is recognized as a provider of top-quality education to a highly diverse student body of nearly 1,500 students from around the world.