Job Description :
are highly-skilled mechanics who service and repair electrical and mechanical equipment on marine vessels.
1. Traveling to marina or dock where the vessel is located.
2. Testing the performance of marine engines and electrical systems.
3. Carrying out services and minor repairs on outboard, inboard, and ship engines
4. Conducting plumbing and intake repairs.
5. Troubleshooting engine and electrical problems.
1. extensive knowledge of motorboat engines, be able to work on land and at sea, and be able to diagnose problems with electrical systems.
2. High school diploma or GED.Degree in mechanical engineering preferable.
3. Proven work experience as a marine mechanic.
The BOATX company isn’t just boat maintenance company, we’re a team of hard-working professionals dedicated to making a difference, by providing home services.
we do maintenance for boats and jet skies at client location.