We are looking for a HR Officer.
Experience : 3- 4 Years min
Location : Kuwait city
Nationality: PREFERABLY (BILINGUAL)
Driving License: Yes
Salary : Based upon the experience
Working hours/days: 8hrs/5 days (Friday &Saturday off)
Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systemsProvide counseling on policies and procedures
Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
Develop training and development programs
Create and implement effective onboarding plans
Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Job Description :
The human resources (HR) officer is responsible for hiring, developing and looking after employees. This involves functions such as training and monitoring performance.
1. Manage and maintain all company Customer Contracts, Supplier NDA?s & Agreements.
2. Manage and maintain all company Customer Contracts, Supplier NDA?s & Agreements.
3. Archive, control, and retrieve records as and when needed.
4. Take charge of all document identification, classification and filing.
5. Prepare HR Monthly Reports.
1. Good communication skills
2. Basic knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
3. Bachelors and Masters Degree in HR.
partnerplus+ is an accounting advisory firm that is based in Kuwait. Our aim is to assist our clients in their decision making by ensuring they have effective accounting and financial systems in place. With Xero as our software partner, we are committed to providing cost-effective and timely services to all our clients. Our services range from simple data entry and bookkeeping, to more specialized accounting and business advisory services. With a team of qualified professionals, partnerplus+ is well equipped to meet the financial needs of a large number of businesses seeking to outsource their accounting and finance department needs to a more specialized firm.