Job Description :
Assigning housekeeping and buffet tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met. Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required. Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping and buffet service.
1. Providing training to the housekeeping and buffet staff. Regularly taking inventory of cleaning and kitchen supplies and ordering stock as needed. Issuing cleaning supplies, Kitchen supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
2. Screening housekeeping and buffet applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals. Identify the developmental needs of staff and coach, mentor, or otherwise help staff to improve their knowledge or skills.
3. Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
1. 2-5 years of experience as housekeeping supervisors. Excellent communication skills. Excellent organizational and time management skills.
2. Full understanding of good health practices and specific regulations. University graduate.
We are established in 2008 and as the name suggests we are focused at the real estate industry in the emirate of Abu Dhabi, the capital of United Arab Emirates.