What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Familiarity with all Front Desk, Cashiering and guest book out functions.
• Ensures norms, procedures and systems for safety and security of guest belongings (e.g. lockers, left luggage etc.) are efficiently followed and monitored so as to ensure maximum comfort levels.
• Optimizes the efficient usage of room inventory by monitoring, control and feedback to support the departments.
• Provides the Front Office Manager and General Manager with a summary of activities and operations during the shift by preparing a daily written logbook.
• Insures guests’ satisfaction by resolving and taking appropriate actions on all guests’ complaints.
• Calls the General Manager and concerned Head of Departments without delay for any fire, bomb threat, burglary or death that has occurred on the premises.
• Calls the nurse, Front Office Manager, General Manager and Security Manager in case of guest accident.
• Maintains hotel’s level of cleanliness and sanitation (hygiene) in accordance with hotel standards by conducting inspections and taking appropriate action.
• Handles walk in counter reservation at all times when the room reservations section is closed
• Provide friendly and courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all times.
• Resolve guests’ complaints & requests and liaises with the concerned departments.
• Have knowledge of the hotel rate codes, package, segmentation, discounts and how to handle each.