Perform financial analysis and reportingto management as needed
• Perform month-end accountingactivities such as reconciliations and journal entries
• Generate financial reports and statements toManager’s review
• Monitor expenditures, analyzerevenues and determine budget variances and report the same to themanagement.
• Assist in budgetpreparation and expense management activities for assignedaccounts
• Report to management regarding financialactivity of the company
• Analyze and implement possibleaccounting solutions for discrepancies
• Supervise all regular accounting processes suchas A/P and Journal Entries plus monthly closureaccounts.
• Organize all companyfinancial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements
• Open to Arabicnationals
• Bachelor’s Degreein Accountancy unting courses
• CPAcertification is an added advantage
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience, FMCG experienceis an added advantage
• Must have an experience onaccounting software’s either ERP, Zoho, focus, sage andQuick