• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain forklifts, lifting equipment and the plant facility’s
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment during production and performs scheduled
maintenance repairs during machine service.
Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic,
troubleshooting and repair of machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Includes maintenance of plant lifting and cleaning equipment.
Al-Jazeera Paints Company, was established in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in 1979, as a small company with high aspirations and ambitions. In a short period of time, and as a result of the vision and dedication of the founders, the efforts have succe eded in laying strong grounds for a pioneering company in the paint industry in the GCC countries and the Middle East at large. In this context, the company became a pioneer in manufacturing and developing innovative, high quality and environmentally responsible paints, designed to meet the requirements and needs of a wide range of clients including industrial, commercial and individuals.