Job Description :
Account managers act as client advocates and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They may assist with making sales, handling client complaints, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall customer experience
1. Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
2. Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
3. Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. ...
2. 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization.
4. High level of accuracy and efficiency.
IWS been lunched late 2020 and we are specialized on delivering different services to support oil and gas company we do
Sand blasting and coating services